National Network Services (NNSI) a rapidly growing business based in Denver Colorado is looking for qualified DC Power & Central Office Technicians. Candidates must have a minimum of two years experience performing Central Office installation.
- Base Skill Sets: LV1 – LV2 Installer.
- Installation of Common system / infrastructure, Relay Racks, Stanchions, Auxiliary Framing, Cable Rack, etc…
- Intermediate Skill Sets: LVL2-LV3 Installer.
- Cable running, forming stitching and crimping for power, grounding and IOF applications. Stacking, cleaning, strapping of VRLA batteries. Knowledge in reading / understanding design specification, update red-line / as-built drawings and MOP preparations.
- Advanced Skill Sets: LV3-LV4 Installer.
- Live DC Power Transition, Installation and Test and Turn up of BDFB’s, Rectifiers, DC Power Plants, and Monitors/Controllers, VRLA and Wet Cell battery additions / removal and Inverters.
- Experience with one or multiple of the following DC plants preferred. GE 4827 and 4848, Emerson Netsure 700 and 800 Series, Eltek integrated and EcoTower plants.
All Candidates must be knowledgeable with TP 77350 or Telcordia GR1275. Must be able to lift a minimum of 75lbs safely and un-assisted. Must be able to climb up / down ladders consistently and not exceed the maximum load restriction of company supplied ladders. Travel is required.
NNSI is looking to fill multiple positions. Competitive wages are based on experience and performance.
Candidates can email resumes to email@example.com